South Carolina

Hi! I'm new to BYC, but have been lurking for a few months. I live very close to the GA/SC border in the CSRA. We are just starting out with chickens, but I have raised other birds in the past. I have no intentions of breeding, only laying hens, as we live in the city. Look forward to "meeting" other SC enthusiasts.

Hi! I'm new to BYC, but have been lurking for a few months. I live very close to the GA/SC border in the CSRA. We are just starting out with chickens, but I have raised other birds in the past. I have no intentions of breeding, only laying hens, as we live in the city. Look forward to "meeting" other SC enthusiasts.
Hey and welcome! I'm in Edgefield SC..

Hey Everyone!

I'm a fairly new chicken mom in the upstate area. I have 6 seven-week old Golden-Laced Wyandottes and one Rhode Island Red who is the same age. They are doing really well and are such a delight to be around. The chicken raising bug bit me hard because I have 7 more chicks coming at the end of the month: 3 Buff Orpingtons, 3 Barred Plymouth Rocks, and 1 Black Australorp. The teens are living with my mother-in-law about a mile away from my home and my husband and I are finishing the coop and new, larger brooder box for the new girls this weekend. I'm so excited to be a part of this community!

Here are some photos of my girls:

I live in Gaffney sc and I'm looking to get an already started silkie chicken. Anybody know where I can find one close to me or willing to sell a silkie hen. I need one to hatch out eggs for me so I can expand my chicken flock.

Back
Top Bottom