South Carolina

Quote:
Oh yeah, it protects her from fighting animals and she runs right through the blackberry bushes after wild animals. But when I try to cut all those briars out I wind up with lots of boo-boos! Ouchie. Thank goodness she is protected though.
th.gif

If anyone wanted to see a live comedy act, Lou Ann's house was the place to be yesterday. Her parents are visiting and we were going to let the girls out to free range for a short while. Well, we made the mistake of having given them their favorite treat before they were let out (letting them out was a spur of the moment decision). When the time came to get them back in, they were having no part of it. They now recognize the oatmeal box and that is what gets them in the run.Three of them looked up at it, looked at me, and turned their backs and kept eating the grass. We couldn't wait for them to decide to come in, since their are too many cats in the neighborhood and the dogs would need to be let out pretty soon. Finally, they were rounded up, one or two at a time, but not without a lot of laughs.

Back
Top Bottom