South Carolina

Avonshire- I will be starting a new job in a couple of days, not sure of my schedule just yet.. I'm really hoping they decided to hatch before I start working.

Sam- I'm not giving up.. just wishing and hoping for them to hatch :)

Oh ok well surely if anything is going to happen it will be in the next day or two. With them rocking, the pipping will be soon I am sure! Well ok I only have one hatch behind ,e so what do I know but it seems like how it works!!

I was thinking the same thing, but then again this is my first hatch so I don't know nothing LOL.. I guess I can assume that with them rocking they are getting close to pipping..guess we'll just have to wait and see on this one.. I'll try to update more as it progresses.. :)

Just wanted to make you all aware that I am reducing my flocks and have adult birds for sale. I won't ship, so not posting this in the "For Sale" section. I'm in Spartanburg county, very near I-85 and GSP Airport. I have Black Jersey Giants, Splash Marans, Cuckoo Marans, Silver Sebrights and some Old English Game Bantams available. Either laying now or at point of lay. If interested just PM me or email me for more info. Thanks a bunch!

Here's my little chick that hatched in the incubator after mama hen left the egg in the nest. SHE is a black copper marans x blue orpington. I'm afraid she's gonna get lonely though. Now I'm just trying to decide if I should go find her a friend...

I was thinking the same thing, but then again this is my first hatch so I don't know nothing LOL.. I guess I can assume that with them rocking they are getting close to pipping..guess we'll just have to wait and see on this one.. I'll try to update more as it progresses.. :) 

Any news or babies this morning??????

Back
Top Bottom