Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

Morning Everyone!

What a fine time yesterday. Can't believe I went home with 8 new chickens!! I had brought 3 Serama roos to rehome,
ended up bringing more chickens home, what happened?
Anyway, nice turnout, look forward to seeing you all in Ramona at the next one.

Glenn

Yep, Glenn the meet-up was GREAT!, so good seeing old faces and lots of new ones too. Alot of birdies changed hands, congrats to all you new peep owners, may your birdies live long and prosper for ya!

A local NORCO news reporter was at the meet taking pictures....the paper is NOT online SO who can snatch a paper so we can read all about our crazieness!!!

Hi again everyone,

I am having trouble finding the California Pultry People page, I found a welcome page but could noat get to the different postings
of chickens or breeders etc. Can anyone out there tell me how to do this? All links have not resulted in finding those.

Thanks, Glenn

Hi again everyone,

I am having trouble finding the California Pultry People page, I found a welcome page but could noat get to the different postings
of chickens or breeders etc. Can anyone out there tell me how to do this? All links have not resulted in finding those.

Thanks, Glenn
Whhops, nioce spelling huh?

Hi again everyone,

I am having trouble finding the California Pultry People page, I found a welcome page but  could noat get to the different postings

Thanks, Glenn
Here's the facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/CaliforniaPoultryPeople/

I'm glad I made the trip. I always enjoy myself with fellow chickenheads. Thanks for getting us together froggie. I showed great self restraint, no new chickens. Wonder if I'll get any credit at home for that :rolleyes: . . .

Last edited:
We had so much fun at the swap yesterday! Brought home quite a few new birds and the kids have them all settled in. We have been taking pictures all morning to show them off to everyone. Thank you to everyone who gave us these beautiful birds! I cannot wait for the next meetup, hopefully we will have some nice birds to bring.

I came home from the meet up so refreshed and relaxed.Thank you allison so much for driving.
I can not tell you all how much I needed to get away from everything and just do nothing but talk to adults.the little one i did bring only had one melt down,took her to the park for a few minutes and it was back to total happiness for the rest of the time with her friend emily.
what a time and so glad i went. only one birdy came home and a cute one at that.thank you jules for her.she has already settled in.and pounds of coffee from glenn,thank you so much glenn you have the best coffee around and im so sad when we run out.

Im so thankful for you all.
renee

Hi Renee,
I am the winner in THAT barter! Ate half the crumbled feta on the way home. (I didn't want it to
melt into no more crumbles...right?).
As soon as I got home I told Jean about the trade and she was thrilled.
(Didn't mention any "other" trades tho...heh heh..)

Gail, thanks for the great deal with the Slate Blue N/N's.
I need to get in touch with you can you PM pls? Forgot yer BYC handle.
Am planning on coming over for S/G and a guy pal for the girls.

Thanks all, Glenn

Back
Top Bottom