Southern CA Swap meet-up / Funday 9/24/11

It was time to re-boot. Maybe I need a bigger GIG device. Sue you were so busy that you did not hear me call you to stop and pose for a picture. I do sometime prefer posed pictures so that folks can try to look their "Best Photo Smile"Like this instead of this

Last edited:
That meet up was a lot of fun! I love seeing everyone in person and making new friends. I can't wait until our next one! I think next time I will bring cookies!!!!!
droolin.gif

The meet-up was a SMASH HIT! SO many birdies exchanged hands and I brought home a MONSTER Lavender Orpington roo! WHY???? I will let everyone know when I figure it out.
lol.png

To everyone that came it was SO much fun talking and gawking with you all....to those who didn't come, sorry but you missed a great time!
Look for another meet-up sometime in late Sept- Oct after the summer heat...
Flower, that was so great you took pictures!
yesss.gif
I had no idea you were lurking about doing that......
love.gif

AGREED! Very fun to see you all there. Can't wait for the Lancaster meet up April 28th - thanks Tricia!

Sue, I totally relate to "WHY???? I will let everyone know when I figure it out.
lol.png
" since I brought home 2 new lawn ornaments - a paint-ish silkie and an olive egger (thank you Heather!) when John had reminded me for the 1,000th time, even as late as getting out of the car, "No new chickens." Good thing he likes the little beggars too!
love.gif

This was my first time going to chicken a meet up and I have to say that I had a great time meeting everybody and seeing all the chickens etc. I will definitely go again, I had so much fun talking to everybody. This was the first time in my life that I got to meet people who love chickens etc, as much as I do and can actually understand talking about them and never getting bored. That was a new experience for me in all these years of raising chickens and other poultry etc.

I was surprised that I was in one of the pictures taken at the meetup, and also the back of my Grandaughter, never expected that.

Thak you all for such a fun time, next time I will stay longer.

[COLOR=000000]This was my first time going to chicken a meet up and I have to say that I had a great time meeting everybody  and seeing all the chickens etc. I will definitely go again, I had so much fun talking to everybody. This was the first time in my life that I got to meet people who love chickens etc, as much as I do and can actually understand talking about them and never getting bored. That was a new experience for me in all these years of raising chickens and other poultry etc.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]I was surprised that I was in one of the pictures taken at the meetup, and also the back of my Grandaughter, never expected that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]Thak you all for such a fun time, next time I will stay longer.[/COLOR]

So glad you came!! I enjoyed meeting you and my little girl was thrilled to have your granddaughter to play with. Thanks for coming prepared too! :) You'll have to try to make it down to one of the San Diego meet ups too.

sad.png

The meet-up was a SMASH HIT! SO many birdies exchanged hands and I brought home a MONSTER Lavender Orpington roo! WHY???? I will let everyone know when I figure it out.
lol.png

To everyone that came it was SO much fun talking and gawking with you all....to those who didn't come, sorry but you missed a great time!
Look for another meet-up sometime in late Sept- Oct after the summer heat...
Flower, that was so great you took pictures!
yesss.gif
I had no idea you were lurking about doing that......
love.gif

Froggie I kept wondering the same thing we you told me you wanted him. Let me know how he is doing....ok. Flower no fare on the pictures. I didn't even know you were even at the meet.
. I was hopping you had eggs for me. Sad part is I probably talked to you and just didn't know it was you. Ok people who took pictures at the meet that got her in one? Anyone? I can really say that it was lots of fun getting to meet everyone and getting to make new friends. Even better yet friends that would count as QUALITY FRIENDS.

:(

Froggie I kept wondering the same thing we you told me you wanted him. Let me know how he is doing....ok. Flower no fare on the pictures. I didn't even know you were even at the meet.
. I was hopping you had eggs for me. Sad part is I probably talked to you and just didn't know it was you. Ok people who took pictures at the meet that got her in one? Anyone? I can really say that it was lots of fun getting to meet everyone and getting to make new friends. Even better yet friends that would count as QUALITY FRIENDS.

Well Cliff, Bruiser is doing just dandy here.....

ha haha.... pushed the wrong "submit" button......OK here is Broozer in his new digs....first two pics iare where he spends the afternoons [front lawn] and the last pic is the backyard where he hangs when I am not at home and the little guys are locked up in the run. So far so good!
I have him tethered on the front lawn but in the back he is loose...DAY 1: everyone did great!

:love
That meet up was a lot of fun!  I love seeing everyone in person and making new friends.  I can't wait until our next one!  I think next time I will bring cookies!!!!!:drool

COOKIES! You will be the first one I PM about the next meet-up for sure!!!!! :yesss:
I am glad you had a good time, I know I did! Isn't it cool putting faces to BYC names? :love

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom