Southern California Chicken Swap Anyone????????

Quote:
Oh my god you have a bunch of breeds that I want, do you happen to have a BCM ROOSTER?
MAybe you caould bring him to the swap!

Hi Crash, sorry I just recently cut down to my one CBM roo from my selling pen. I have two more from project pens, but I can't get rid of them until I find out where the half size ones are coming from. I'm working to try to do bantam CBM that lays a dark egg.

I have chicks though... and by meet up time should be able to tell the older boys from girls. Just crossing fingers I will be able to go, wherever it is. LOL

The FROG here, I am doing a quick check of the emails and I see we really are getting the word around! COOL! Please let me know if a park in Riverside would be a good meeting place for ya'all. I live 38 miles due East of Riverside. Am starting to really get jazzed about this! I will do the getting the permit business with the park/ getting a good date that is agreeable with everyone and delegating what for everone to bring...BESIDES CHICKENS!
lau.gif
celebrate.gif

I might be able to attend depending on date and place. Riverside would be about 1 1/2 hour drive for me. I don't have chickens or eggs to bring, but am looking for BCM chicks (pullets). I live in the SFV.

I'll bring whatever CBM chicks I have. It is fairly easy to tell the girls from the boys, even from day one. Some are very masculine, some very feminine and some in between. We can pick yours from the "very feminine" looking ones, LOL. I should have blue as well as black. The line they are from sometimes gets white feather faults. I am selecting mainly for large, dark eggs. Prices for pullet chicks start at $20, just so's you don't have sticker shock. I usually sell out before they ever grow a comb.

Last edited:
I am SO happy to see interst! Here is what I would like to do. If you are interested please give me good day/date for you. I have quite the list going of members in this area. I will PM them to let them know about this. Once we get that concrete date..I will set up the permit business w/ Riverside parks&rec. I will then place ads in IE & LA Craigslist advertising this event. It is a great time to buy/sell as spring is a comin!
woot.gif
There are alot of people w/ birds to sell or want to buy.
clap.gif

I would love the meet up to take place in Tamecula as I go there often, but I realize that would kind of be a little far for some people, I vote for Riverside or Norco!
Maybe in April

Back
Top Bottom