Southern California Chicken Swap Anyone????????

Right now from the few replies recieved we are gonna shoot for the 30th of April!
woot.gif

Quote:
I think April 30 is a great date, as by now everybody who hatched chicks around february or january can bring their pullets or cockrels to sell.
without having to risk a pullet end up being a cockrel!

ASK NO MORE CRASH~~~~~~ Hi all you Southern CA BYCers! We have a date and place to get together, "talk shop", show off, swap, have some fun/silly contests and generally just have some plain old FUN with our chickens and humans!

DATE: April 30th PLACE: Neil Snipes Park, corner of Fifth and Hamner, Norco CA. Start time: VERY GOOD QUESTION!? Lets say 11AM?
What to bring: Yourself, chickens, food & drink, chairs and/or table.

PLEASE RSVP froggiesheins so we can get a head count. Under 50 people no permit required. Park has restroom facilities and is chicken friendly! Spread the word.........

Look to this thread for more info as it becomes available..... Suggestions are ALWAYS welcome too.

Last edited:
looking forward to saturday,
have a bunch of cochins hatched out as well as cochin frizzles all bantams if anyone is loking for any ..
also a fewadult japs as well as chicks
and some eggs most likly .
message me for prices if u want [email protected] or 661 204 0534 if u have questions/

Since the sad loss of our small 5 bird flock 2 months ago via Raccoons, (I forgot to close the coop at dusk and closed it at 1 am, but it was already too late
sad.png
. )
Will anyone have chicks or pullets in the following breeds. We really like the dark and colored eggs.
Ameracana or Araucana
Barneveider
Dominique (really would like one of these)
Marans (really good quality dark eggs)
New Hampshire Red
Welsummer

Possible options: Plymouths, Buckeyes

Thanks and send any info
Fritz...

Fritz.. Cari (WhiteMountainsRanch) here in San Diego is starting breeding flock of really nice Wheaten ameracaunas. In a few months she may have hatching eggs, or chicks. Look for her on our San Diego Chickens Meet UP thread.

Back
Top Bottom