Southern Indiana Free Silkie/Barred Roo (Francis)

jessupfamily

Songster
12 Years
May 14, 2007
SW Indiana
We have one too many roos! We love both of them (Lawrence and Francis). But we have choose to keep Lawrence because he has been here the longest and is established. Francis went through severe head trauma when he was a chick (I posted pictures last year). So he was raised inside the house with the children and I handling him constantly. He will be a year this summer and is super tame! You can walk right up and pick him up! He is very nice to the ladies, but Lawrence won't let him establish himself with any of them! He's very pretty (I'll try to post a picture soon). He is barred with some of the barred fading into each other. He has a single comb because he is 3rd generation Silkie mix. So his offspring will have more of the Silkie features. Let me know if you might have a good home for him!
big_smile.png

Blessings,
Amy J.

Edited to include location: Southwestern Indiana (Evansville area)

Last edited:
Thanks anyway! We will soon (this summer) have more space and the flock can expand then! But right now the boys aren't enjoying each other! Lawrence will let our two little OEGB mix roos be. They have their own little flock! But Lawrence does not want to share with Francis.
Where are you at around here? We were in Posey Co. until our house fire, and now we are in Evansville until our new house is done!
Blessings,
Amy J.

Back
Top Bottom