Southern Wisconsin Meet Up

MustLoveHens

Songster
10 Years
Sep 1, 2010
Albion, Wisconsin
Hey all!!
We are busy planning a Bash/party/Get Together in the Southern part of Wisconsin. We have just started the preliminary date and place fact gathering so once I know those I will post the info.

Do you want to spend a fun filled day with fellow chicken fanatics? Talking all things chicken? Swapping some critters? Enjoying a scrumptious pot luck lunch? With a White Elephant gift exchange for some even more fun?! YOU DO!!!!
wee.gif

WELLLLLL:

For those of you Wisconsonites who want to come to a fun day filled with all thinks chicken, PLEASE PM ME! MustLoveHens!

I just need know who you are (screen name and real name), how many will be coming, and what you are going to bring to the Pot Luck!

Cheers!
MLH

Last edited:
So far this is who I have signed up and what they are bringing for the Pot Luck:

MustLoveHens-2
Baked Ziti and gluten free Cup cakes

kristip-tentative

Celtic Chick-2- possibly 4
veggie/pasta/salami/cheese salad

ElaineS585-1

Terri O-1- possibly 2
Cowboy Beans

dk-1- possibly 2
World's Best Chicken Burritos

WCc-2 possible 3
Food-TBA

Hurley-1- possilby 4
Chips/dip or salsa

Last edited:
ANy news MLH? We have to keep this on the top so many folks know about it. Also, I am adding it to my signature line. Maybe you can post on our thread to get others to do it too? Just an idea...Terri O

If it's the 1st DH and I can make it and bring some of that Italian Beef.
On the 8th is DH's boss's 50th Anniversary and we better go!
hmm.png

Yep... we need a white elephant! I went to an auction and got 2 boxes of stuff I didn't want.... to get the 1 item I did!
he.gif
lau.gif
hide.gif

So what's going on with this MLH???? I think we should make it the 1st and announce it at whatever park trips your fancy. What about one of those right there in Milton? I say announce it and let's go for it...even if it's just a few folks it will be lots of fun!
You are in charge!
gig.gif
frow.gif
woot.gif
Do it! Terri O

Back
Top Bottom