Soy-Free, Non-GMO, Organic feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Where are you? I'm in south eastern PA, just outside of Philadelphia, and my girls are loving the no-soy/no GMO organic feed I get from Marie, and she even delivers! I attached the link. If you are in the area, it might be worth a try! Hope this helps.
[email protected]

mm

Quote:
What do you mean, "grain-only"?

Do you mean all whole grain (not ground) or do you mean no animal protein?

If you are not wanting animal protein in there feed then you are trying to turn a chicken into something it is not.
Chickens are Omnivores not Herbivores (vegetarian) and need animal protein in there diet to be healthy.
Don't you think a better thing to do is feed them (the chickens) to there needs and not yours?

Chris

chris:

i'm unsure what you're talking about. you made a lot of assumptions.

thanks for your comment.

Quote:
thanks for your comment, and link! i'll check it out. you rock.

Quote:
you're awesome! thanks.

Last edited:
maizy'smom :

Quote:
Where are you? I'm in south eastern PA, just outside of Philadelphia, and my girls are loving the no-soy/no GMO organic feed I get from Marie, and she even delivers! I attached the link. If you are in the area, it might be worth a try! Hope this helps.
[email protected]

mm

thanks for your help. i'll google and look it over. have a great weekend.​

Quote:
Ok, I will make it more simple, I will ask this question.

What do you mean by, "grain-only"?

Quote:
Chris

Quote:
Ok, I will make it more simple, I will ask this question.

What do you mean by, "grain-only"?

Quote:
Chris

what you said wasn't complex. and i suspect your real question is more about my intent as grain-only is also pretty simple. it means only grains. although, seeds are ok, too.

i've asked only a question. and that's what this thread is about.

have a great weekend, sir.

eggdd, the point is quite simple really. Chickens need animal protein in their diet to be healthy, a grain-only diet is not healthy for your birds. Chickens are omnivores not herbivores.

Quote:
no, that isn't the point. the point is i asked a question and you are trying to infer/project your..whatever...onto me. do i need to report you? sheesh.

i don't know how to be more clear, i'm not asking you for diet advice. i am not talking about diet, or nutritional facts. please take your "agenda" or whatever is going on with you some place else.

if you'd like to talk about animal protein, feel free to start your own thread. otherwise, please just stop. please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom