Spring 2017 first timers post!

I ordered a Delaware, a Salmon Faverolles, and a Black Australorp - all pullets. I also have two Easter Egger pullets coming (for a friend), and a Meal Maker.

I ordered mine first flock back in April from Meyers I had ordered 3 Buffs Ops 2 White Rocks 2 Black Australorps and a Meal Maker I knew the second they arrived the meal maker was a buff

IMG_3461.JPG
IMG_3462.JPG
IMG_3463.JPG
IMG_3464.JPG
IMG_3465.JPG
IMG_3466.JPG
IMG_3467.JPG
They're here! I was very impressed at how alert and active they were upon arrival. Everyone has found their food, water, and heating plate. The little Faverolles is quite a character already - she's zooming all over the brooder! I think the Meal Maker is a Rhode Island Red.

We received our three chicks from MPC this morning. They were originally due yesterday, but got delayed. I was relieved to pick-up a very chirpy box this morning from the post office. I also realized, after ordering, that the chicks really just come from Meyer.

We have a Dominique, Easter Egger, and Welsummer. The little Welsummer seemed fatigued this morning, but has perked up now. All are drinking, eating, and making a mess of the brooder.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    657.5 KB · Views: 14
Thanks, everyone! They are super cute; I always forget how tiny newborn chicks are until I hold one.

UrbanFlock916, I'm glad your babies arrived safe and sound, too!

Back
Top Bottom