"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

The babies are 5 days old and looking good!
gorgeous!
Two chicks out of their eggs... One has zipped the shell but not the membrane? And the other 3 are pipped and rocking. The one with two pips (one on each end) hasn't zipped yet. The first one hatched out 5 minutes before school dismissed! So the kids got to see one hatch!
how exciting!!

:lau I just walked into the kitchen, and saw the huge pile of eggs I need to wash. I really really don't feel like doing it, so my next thought was, " maybe I'll just throw them into the incubator. My second one holds about 40 or so!"

Thought I posted this here this morning, but maybe it was somewhere else- not responsible for anything that happens before the first cup of coffee (=
This is Sabrina, hatched yesterday from the only surviving Sebastapol egg. Luckily, I have a great friend and coworker who will also supply us with a mate for her.

Awee , im hoping my simon ducky starts laying soon but idk if simon and daffy will breed together cause simon is a rouen and daffy is a khaki campbell

Two chicks out of their eggs... One has zipped the shell but not the membrane? And the other 3 are pipped and rocking. The one with two pips (one on each end) hasn't zipped yet.

The first one hatched out 5 minutes before school dismissed! So the kids got to see one hatch!

Congrats! Isn't it great to see the kids watch their first chick hatch? It is the best feeling in the world!
the last little chick, what is it? It has nice color.

I love the last one too!

Back
Top Bottom