SQ Egg Swap chat thread

Quote:
hugs.gif
Sorry. That stinks.

I got my eggs from Soggy Bottom Farm today with several extras. Thanks! They're all nice and clean and ready to hatch! I can't wait to see the little chicks.

Last edited:
Quote:
We have yet to get any with single combs. Rumor has it some hatcheries used Production Reds (RIR) to increase their quanity of Buckeyes. I would not use a male with a single comb. But you should be able to find an extra male. JenScott had about 25 extras this season. Not sure how many extras we will have.

Quote:
We have yet to get any with single combs. Rumor has it some hatcheries used Production Reds (RIR) to increase their quanity of Buckeyes. I would not use a male with a single comb. But you should be able to find an extra male. JenScott had about 25 extras this season. Not sure how many extras we will have.

I hatched these from Jen's eggs. I'll probably just sell them off, now.
hmm.png
Oh, well. Someone will be glad to add them to their layer flock.

Quote:

I hatched these from Jen's eggs. I'll probably just sell them off, now.
hmm.png
Oh, well. Someone will be glad to add them to their layer flock.

All of mine came from Jen's eggs as well and we have yet to geta single comb. Hmmm. A "friend" told me a few minutes ago that she would send you for the cost of shipping a free Buckeye male. PM me for the info. That would give you a good trio.

Not sure whay you got a single comb? Heard some nice lines have gotten a few. They have dumplins, etc when that happens.

Back
Top Bottom