State a fact about the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, AK-47's are not the best, since they originate from commie's, But AR-15's were invented in the USA, :p

Likes commie's guns.
I like AKs because of their durability and the fact that they have a larger bullet :p but i can understand why many people love the ARs better ^^
I mean, the Russians made many weapons that were simple, easy to make, and cheap to mass produce, which is why i like Russian weaponry :p but don't get me wrong, i'd trade a Mosin Nagant or PPSH-41 for an M1 Granad any day :p

Last edited:
I like AKs because of their durability and the fact that they have a larger bullet :p but i can understand why many people love the ARs better ^^
I mean, the Russians made many weapons that were simple, easy to make, and cheap to mass produce, which is why i like Russian weaponry :p but don't get me wrong, i'd trade a Mosin Nagant or PPSH-41 for an M1 Granad any day :p
Neither are AR-15's so complictaed. Have you ever noticed that when they talk about AK-47's rounds, the put the 'soviet"in the begining? but the modern AR, are just .223 rounds. "the ak-47 shoots the 7.62x39mm Soviet round. AKM (modern AK's) usually shoot the 5.45x39mm round. The ak-47 round is kind-of comparable to a lighter-weight 30-30 round. The AKM round is more like a .223." so depends which one your talking about. But still, I love the USA and I will never , ever ever buy a foreign gun.

likes guns and speaks about them in the most confusing way! the only thing i know about guns is they go BANG!

Neither are AR-15's so complictaed. Have you ever noticed that when they talk about AK-47's rounds, the put the 'soviet"in the begining? but the modern AR, are just .223 rounds. "the ak-47 shoots the 7.62x39mm Soviet round. AKM (modern AK's) usually shoot the 5.45x39mm round. The ak-47 round is kind-of comparable to a lighter-weight 30-30 round. The AKM round is more like a .223." so depends which one your talking about. But still, I love the USA and I will never , ever ever buy a foreign gun.
man, you know your guns better than me XD then again, i'm more of into WWII era stuff :p
i was talking about the 7.62x39 though :p i thought that was the only round that AKs took

i'm not patriotic at all, sooooo that explains it i guess XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom