State a fact about the person above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has that accent hadn't ya heard ;) Just teasin.

"Has a large amount of posts."

He has that accent hadn't ya heard ;) Just teasin.

"Has a large amount of posts."
I will pretend that was not offensive !
lau.gif
(I bet you have an accent too.)

Yes I do and it makes no sense- a little bit of this and a little bit of that. If I hang out with a person I sound like them.... unintensionally. Besides I think the souther accents (minus Now Orleans) is........... attractive :p My Granny's from Texas and you know it too :)

"Likes a good ole Rodeo"

Yes I do and it makes no sense- a little bit of this and a little bit of that. If I hang out with a person I sound like them.... unintensionally. Besides I think the souther accents (minus Now Orleans) is........... attractive :p My Granny's from Texas and you know it too :)

"Likes a good ole Rodeo"
yeah, I have em' Texas accent if ya know what I am talkin' 'bout. what accent would ya say, ya had?

Likes southern accents cause they are just plain awesome.

Last edited:
The American mutt accent/ camelian accent. I don't rightly know.

"Needs to go on a cattle drive."

Is not a city girl by a long shot. Have you ever wrastled cattle to cut off their nuts? Or butchered a chicken? Or gone on overnight horse rides and had to sneak your dog in the sleeping bag to get warm cuz the fire wasn't enough?

"Is on-line" a lot for a country boy"
wink.png
bun.gif

Is not a city girl by a long shot. Have you ever wrastled cattle to cut off their nuts? Or butchered a chicken? Or gone on overnight horse rides and had to sneak your dog in the sleeping bag to get warm cuz the fire wasn't enough?

"Is on-line" a lot for a country boy"
wink.png
bun.gif
I have casterated a bull, I have cutt off a chickens head, and I would never take my dog on a overnight horse ride.

I am in the city, and you are right, what is a country boy doin' on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom