Stay at home parents!

Good morning. Hope you all have a great day with those little darlings!
Christie
frow.gif

Good morning everyone! My house has been up since 6 - Roy had a poopy and then fought his way through breakfast. He didn't want oatmeal - I served oatmeal anyway. You know normal parent-child dispute. Hows everyone else?

Ouch... I don't go to bed until 6AM normally... No early risers in this family...

The kids have a count down clock we set every night that has stars on it that drop off every hour, and a 10AM the sun comes out on the clock and that is there AOK to get out of bed alarm...

For the youngest we limo tinted his window and put a heavy shade on the window as well so the sun doesn't wake him early...

Well we got some damaged my husband (favorite out of the three vechicals) truck windshield was damaged same with itd roof, the rv (major fixer upper) roof has holes same with the ac on it. Thats was the extent of the damage we recieved the animals are ok and so the family. His dad house has holes in the roof and all the windows on one side are gone on of his trucks has a window missing and the others have dents. I dont know cows and calfs but grandma and grandpa got no damage. There alot of horses and cattled dead up here.

Last edited:
Not bigbin the sceme of things but seeing my three year old pretend to bothers me and i might offend my mom by asking her and my dad to try and refrain from smoking around her. My dads the one who constantly has a ciggerett on him which bothers me i realize she going to copy others but still she not going to copy a stranger she going to copy some she loves and respects. I dont know i just might be over reacting but its still freaky matter afact i known i kinda am i remember pretending at ten but three
1f633.png
i am going to need therapy come teens!!!

Not bigbin the sceme of things but seeing my three year old pretend to bothers me and i might offend my mom by asking her and my dad to try and refrain from smoking around her. My dads the one who constantly has a ciggerett on him which bothers me i realize she going to copy others but still she not going to copy a stranger she going to copy some she loves and respects. I dont know i just might be over reacting but its still freaky matter afact i known i kinda am i remember pretending at ten but three
1f633.png
i am going to need therapy come teens!!!

Sorry not sure I understand what your talking about. Kids pretending-they pretend all kinds of stuff mine's being a puppy at the moment. (told them puppys can't eat at the people table,least not when anyone's watching)
1f601.png

I think it just bugged me to see her pretending that animals are fine it just it so odd to see her pretend to smoke. And then say the exact thing my dad tells her
1f611.png
he a heavy smoker and tends to smoke around her which already annoyed me.

Back
Top Bottom