Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Kim, thanks for starting this thread- what an awesome idea!
thumbsup.gif

I'll be attending the show this year, probably only on Saturday. I hope to bring a few pure English Orpington pairs to sell. I have lots of juveniles growing out, I figured it would be a great way to connect with folks statewide and hopefully get more birds out there.

Quote:
Thank you. I couldn't get them to open for me. Hopefully others won't have any problems. I also have the pdfs that Sunny sent me, so either way.

I'm still not feeling very good, so I may pass out in the middle of things. Just thought I'd warn you all.

Do you have the link Francis? This would save me a little time but if folks can't get them to open I don't mind forwarding them. They were sent to me via email by Peter Ovalle the Western Regional Director for the Marans Chicken Club so It's just a matter of forwarding the email with the attachments.
smile.png

Good luck to y'all entering birds this year!
fl.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I'm hoping the same thing.

Sunny I think that's my problem. I'm not finding the right site. I just feel blah, so that might be it, but I got to where I thought was the right site and everything says 0 when I click it.

Too bad I won't have chicks to sell by the show. At least I can get my info out there.

Quote:
I'm hoping the same thing.

Sunny I think that's my problem. I'm not finding the right site. I just feel blah, so that might be it, but I got to where I thought was the right site and everything says 0 when I click it.

Too bad I won't have chicks to sell by the show. At least I can get my info out there.

Yeah I won't be showing either unless my girls start laying some gorgeous dark eggs for me but then it would only be for the egg show. I would like to pick up a few layers while I'm there though. I just have to keep them quarantined well away from my Marans for a few weeks. I do feel like birds can catch a lot of stuff at these shows. I'm a little paranoid about it.
hmm.png

I have some things I'm going to be looking for too.

I have some of these EE? OE? chicks for you if you want some. I want to keep at least 2 or 3 for layers. I should have more Olive Eggers for you later and AMs if you want them. Heck if Clyde hatches some eggs I'll split whatever they are with you. ROFL

Here is the contact info. Entry Forms are due postmarked by Jan 13th

Jan 28-29,2012
Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc.
Stockton, CA
San Joaquin County Fairgrounds
Anthony Rose
(209)988-7762
[email protected]
Bonnie Sallee
209-296-8084
[email protected]

Here is the link to the download for the entry forms
http://www.pacificpoultrybreedersassn.com/show-catalog

We will be there. Not sure what we will show yet. But I will have a sale table set up for my jewelry. and some other items (if I get them done on time)

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
Go Clyde!!! Sure I'll take a few chicks now. Or we could wait til spring. Whatever works best for you.
smile.png
I have the brooder space now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom