Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Quote:
Are you showing your marans Walt?
fl.gif
Hoping this is the same Walt from the marans thread.

I'm in the Marans threads but only as an adviser. I don't raise Marans. I'm in a lot of threads because of my position with the APA. (Dist 8 Director and Chair of the APA SOP Committee.)

Walt

Yes your advise is extremely valuable. I follow the thread but rarely post. I guess I just assumed you had marans as well. What are you showing? Are you selling anything?

Quote:
I'm in the Marans threads but only as an adviser. I don't raise Marans. I'm in a lot of threads because of my position with the APA. (Dist 8 Director and Chair of the APA SOP Committee.)

Walt

Yes your advise is extremely valuable. I follow the thread but rarely post. I guess I just assumed you had marans as well. What are you showing? Are you selling anything?

We are showing bantam Modern games, Sumatras, leghorns, KO Shamo's, Cornish, East Indies, Mallards, Runners, Egyptian geese, China Geese and maybe some large Shamo's. Probably about 50 birds.

Walt

Quote:

We are showing bantam Modern games, Sumatras, leghorns, KO Shamo's, Cornish, East Indies, Mallards, Runners, Egyptian geese, China Geese and maybe some large Shamo's. Probably about 50 birds.

Walt

Cool!

Zach
I'm waiting for you and your dad to finish culling. Your mom said maybe by this month? Then again I told her I need sumatras too, so hope you have something pretty for me soon. Love my hen I bought from your dad at the JS West sale.

Last edited:
Quote:

Walt

MODERN GAMES??? So ya selling anything there Walt?

Quote:

Walt

Not at the moment but will in summer. These are bantams. Black and red pyle.

w.

Quote:

Not at the moment but will in summer. These are bantams. Black and red pyle.

w.

I've only managed to buy sick birds for my grand daughter. Very upsetting for a little girl when she loses little roosters. I want to get her a pair or trio, but I'm done buying from places where they are just too exposed. She loves those birds.

I'll be at Hollister and Stockton with my silkies, and hoping to meet others! This is my first year showing.

Quote:
Crates to sale?

No, crates to bring birds home in!
lol.png

Lol! Got ya!
There is only one bird I "need" and I hope to find it. I'm looking for a polish buff laced bantam frizzled pullet. Is that too much to ask for?
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom