Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

I'm going to the HPFA show in Feb. Can't waste my cash!
Just saw this. I'm so sorry you didn't make it! What happened?

Silverphoenix I almost stayed the night, but I didn't see you around. If I had, I was seriously thinking of renting a room. We should have shared phone numbers.
barnie.gif

Sarah , how did you guys do?

Think we'll have to use this thread for details. To much fun. I found an atm. Not good.

Yes, but it doesn't have to be best of breed quality...but it helps, as one of the grades in showmanship is: quality of the bird being used.

Walt

Walt if I can get some decent pics maybe you can let me know if they're ok? One is going to be my bantam Wellie roo. I wouldn't be getting rid of him, but I had a trio and the cold and then heat and then cold was too much for my girls. Plus he's a horn dog around my other birds. He sealed his own fate yesterday. I think he's gorgeous, but I'll just have to start over if I'm ever able to find another place.

So this is a dumb question probably, but I have a really cool Russian Orloff that is a rooster (was supposed to be a hen!). Is the poultry show a venue in which I could possibly find him a home?? Hes really beautiful, Im heartbroken I cant keep him but my neighbors are going to kill me I think. Or is that not a good place to find a home for him? I want him to be happy and safe!

Last edited:
You have to have birds pre sold or be a member of the club and rent a sale space to bring birds to sell. Also this is the thread for last years show. There is a thread for birds for sale this year (link a few posts above) you might want to post him there.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom