Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Quote:
We are showing bantam Modern games, Sumatras, leghorns, KO Shamo's, Cornish, East Indies, Mallards, Runners, Egyptian geese, China Geese and maybe some large Shamo's. Probably about 50 birds.

Walt

Are you still doing LF cornish? Brian Decker got rid of his a year or so ago, and our shows have been poorer for it.

We don;t' have then anymore, but Chris Tomayo and Gary Agaginian will be showing some.

Walt

Quote:
I show them as AOV silkies. I have some, but I'm not bringing any to show this time. I do have a very nice white NN silkie cockerel available and a couple of blues that aren't as full crested but are otherwise quite nice. No pullets at this time
sad.png
I don't hatch very many NN silkies.

Ultasol, did I meet you in Stephenson WA last spring? That was the first poultry show that I attended and I met several of the awesome Silkie peeps but there was so much excitement, I have forgotten who I met. I am planning on going to Stockton. Hope to see you there.

Julie

pips&peeps :

Bonnie Sallee said to go to the "host" hotel, The Hampton Inn.

Yeah Jean!!!! It will be great having you.

And I'm gonna ask right here. Are you bringing anything for sale? I want more lavs and blue wheatens.​

pips&peeps :

Hopefully I can track down Walt while I am there and we can talk about the term................. "L A V E N D E R"
frow.gif

I won't be hard to find. I'll be in the large fowl/waterfowl building most of the time...it's my job at this show. I would be happy to talk lavender. Are the AM breeders ready?

Walt​

Back
Top Bottom