Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Assoc Show 1/28 - 1/29/12

Polish are Continental. I'd love info on any Silvers.

AOSB is the awesome class, too cool for school I guess.

Polish are Continental. I'd love info on any Silvers.

AOSB is the awesome class, too cool for school I guess.

There were LOTS of LF Black Sumatras, and a few Blues. I didn't see any other colors though. I did see a few Cubalaya too.

There was literally like 3 rows of LF Black Australorps. A lot of them were big, nice birds but I just didn't understand why there were SO MANY. I just kept walking past them at one point.
lol.png

I have a friend who got the info for the Buff Laced breeders, maybe they were showing the Silvers too? I'll try to ask.

The Silver Laced roo was frizzled, he was a cool looking bird.

There were LOTS of LF Black Sumatras, and a few Blues. I didn't see any other colors though. I did see a few Cubalaya too.

There was literally like 3 rows of LF Black Australorps. A lot of them were big, nice birds but I just didn't understand why there were SO MANY. I just kept walking past them at one point.
lol.png

I know, the same with me and John. We actually just quit looking at them all. I noticed most are over weight as well. Is it hit and miss on what's going to be in the Sale Barn? Is there usually more LF birds and perhaps ducks? I was a bit disappointed with what was for sale since I'm only a LF owner.

Last edited:
Nice to have met those of you I hadn't.

I came home and decided a lot of my birds are going. Starting with a cull from my Lav AMs and my favorite OE roo Jovi. I have pics on the California thread, so if anyone knows anyone, pm me.

I think next will be my Bantam Wellies, not sure after that. Wow it kills me to sell them.

I have more pure roos now that I need to house and a have a couple more coming. I just have to learn to stop. Adding those Phoenix to the mix, threw me off, but I've wanted them again forever, so now time to get the last of my mixed eggs hatched out to sell and then, just the pures for a while. Except my girls of course. Oh and my projects. Not to smart if I stop now. Maybe it will get me closer to getting my house. Probably not, but hopefully.

Last edited:
Did anyone see Jean? I looked for her, but really didn't know who I ws looking for her. I was supposed to buy a humidity pan from her, plus she one of my breeders. Was she not leaving until sunday? I know she has to drive and made that Washington trip lots of time growing up, but everyone I asked said they never saw her or know anyone who did. Hate that she brought the pan along and hope she just sold it to someone else, but had no idea how to find her.

Maybe we need a phone tree at the next show.

Did anyone see Jean? I looked for her, but really didn't know who I ws looking for her. I was supposed to buy a humidity pan from her, plus she one of my breeders. Was she not leaving until sunday? I know she has to drive and made that Washington trip lots of time growing up, but everyone I asked said they never saw her or know anyone who did. Hate that she brought the pan along and hope she just sold it to someone else, but had no idea how to find her.

Maybe we need a phone tree at the next show.

Jean was there until Sunday. I talked to her and Christina Korfus for about an hour Saturday. With two building it is a bit hard to find people if you don't have their phone number.
Nice meeting you Sat night.

Walt

Back
Top Bottom