Stormcrow's Hobby Farm

In that case, I am still puzzled by the whole thing, but you are obviously beyond me in researching it. If you finally figure it out, I'd love to hear what the final answer is!
We are BOTH puzzled by the whole thing. It makes no sense to me, either. Will share when I hear an answer.

Turkeys in their new digs. Needed a bigger box. This is the biggest cheap box I could find. 35 gallons, supposedly.

17142277633112718937765684322175.jpg

How do you contain them, what type of fence?

Apologies if I asked previously...I bought some goat cheese at the farmers' market this morning, and had a nice chat with the seller. She has over 60 goats, most of which she milks twice a day! I told her eventually I want a couple goats, probably wethers, after I fix the fence, and after I retire.

How do you contain them, what type of fence?

Apologies if I asked previously...I bought some goat cheese at the farmers' market this morning, and had a nice chat with the seller. She has over 60 goats, most of which she milks twice a day! I told her eventually I want a couple goats, probably wethers, after I fix the fence, and after I retire.
I don't know how I will contain them yet...

First time with these. The current hope is "they will know what side of the fence they are fed on"...

Back
Top Bottom