Stupid Human Trick

Quote:
Had the split been sideways I'm pretty sure he would have had a double groin sprain and not be sittin' in a chair telling us about it!
lol.png
Talk about needing some frozen peas.

Quote:
I dont know? One leg went forward, one leg went backward, the boys were crushed momentarily as I hit the bed with my chest and head and then rebounded against the closet doors near my gun safe. Thank goodness it was locked up tight, because that would have hurt to have a few thousand rounds worth bouncing down on me as the various boxes tipped
smile.png
But I was a good boy and had everything but my daily carry piece locked up.

I did in fact sing a high note for a second before i started cursing though.....

What dad wouldn't want to help take care of their son? That's part of a man's job. Honestly if I have a daughter I may be slightly less involved because I don't want my daughters to pick up on my bad habbits that may make them a spinster auntie of some sort
wink.png
As it is one of my daughters is a football playing weight lifter
hide.gif

I'm thinking perhpas you should consider joining the local high school's cheer squad?
hide.gif

Quote:
I dont know? One leg went forward, one leg went backward, the boys were crushed momentarily as I hit the bed with my chest and head and then rebounded against the closet doors near my gun safe. Thank goodness it was locked up tight, because that would have hurt to have a few thousand rounds worth bouncing down on me as the various boxes tipped
smile.png
But I was a good boy and had everything but my daily carry piece locked up.

I did in fact sing a high note for a second before i started cursing though.....

What dad wouldn't want to help take care of their son? That's part of a man's job. Honestly if I have a daughter I may be slightly less involved because I don't want my daughters to pick up on my bad habbits that may make them a spinster auntie of some sort
wink.png
As it is one of my daughters is a football playing weight lifter
hide.gif

I'm thinking perhpas you should consider joining the local high school's cheer squad?
hide.gif

I'm thinking perhaps a warm cup of $@#%@#$%@!#$^@#$%!@#$!@#%!%%%@$!$!@# is in order, otherwise I'll

gig.gif
lau.gif
lol.png
gig.gif

Last edited:
ok,
1- you rock socks for getting up with the baby, you must come over here and teach Bill how to do that

and

2- I just laughed so hard I was in tears and snorting and couldnt breathe.Hilarious!!!!

gig.gif
Thanks for the laugh, Boyd.

thumbsup.gif
You're great for getting up with the baby at night.

Let me know if you ever decide to clone yourself because I will put my order in for one just like you, minus the late-night Chevy Chase routine.
lau.gif

Love it that your daughter is a football playing weightlifter! More power to her.
clap.gif

Quote:
Mine either. With the first one, he would throw his covers off while I was up with the baby.
idunno.gif
After that, he didn't even bother, just kept on sleeping. Must be nice!
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom