Suggestions for a First Aid Kit - Updated 8-01-2020

But to keep the info like pinned at the top of the forum somehow too? I found this when someone else started essentially the same thread and wyorp rock linked this one... so many things here I didn’t even think of!
If you can, take a look at the first post and let me know if anything is missing and I'll add it.

I haven't done one get because it's one of those "hot topics" and likely to ruffle some feathers. :oops:
Nooooo, couldn't possibly ruffle any feathers.:lol:
You should do it casportpony, at least you'll make a decent job of it.
There's lots of stuff I wouldn't use but it's very helpful to know what's available just in case.
If you look at this site you could cover a bit of Europe as well.
http://poultry.proultry.com/categories

As an aside... is there a way to make this list (maybe minus the digressions and chat, fun though they are) available at the top of the forum? Would be very helpful...
I can’t speak for Kathy, but I would imagine that this thread could be considered the genesis of an article that would coalesce the content therein:confused: A synopsis of the pooled BYC knowledge on the topic would be more helpful and less daunting than trawling through a thread -just my opinion :)

I can’t speak for Kathy, but I would imagine that this thread could be considered the genesis of an article that would coalesce the content therein:confused: A synopsis of the pooled BYC knowledge on the topic would be more helpful and less daunting than trawling through a thread -just my opinion :)
We could make an article!

Watching thread. For people like me, that use reading glasses, I have pairs all over the house except in this type of emergency I would not be able to find a single pair, so I put an extra pair in the baggy with the magnifying glass. Also for people looking to find tubing, any person on oxygen uses a cannula, which has both small and medium tubes. If you cut the smaller tubes at the nasal prongs they will fit the 30 ml syringe that are sold retail as turkey injectors just as the medium tube does. The "E-Z Wrap soft closed cell foam tubes designed to prevent ear chafing" might be used as leg brace, since they are slit open and a little tape.

Back
Top Bottom