Summer Project

Pics
Botheration, this thread painting is much harder than I thought it would be. I'm having trouble with the background fabric bunching up:barnie.
I think I watched too many different methods of TP now I'm confused when actually doing it.
Oh I wish I could help but the wrinkles could add texture maybe. I'm still snipping scraps for my confetti background lol

Just getting my project finalized in my head! I have a question and it could have been answered somewhere already, so forgive me if it has, but are we to make a sleeve on our projects, or is it creators choice?

Personally I always add a hanging sleeve if it is a wall hanging. It's nice to receive something ready to hang rather than something you have to do sewing to to make it useable. I had a friend who would constantly buy me pot plants without a pot or potting compost or the something like a camellia without the acid soil to go with it. It meant that her presents always cost me!

Personally I always add a hanging sleeve if it is a wall hanging. It's nice to receive something ready to hang rather than something you have to do sewing to to make it useable. I had a friend who would constantly buy me pot plants without a pot or potting compost or the something like a camellia without the acid soil to go with it. It meant that her presents always cost me!
Very good point

Unfortunately I won't be able to participate in this swap. I really wanted to do this, but there is just too much going on right now for be to be able to do another project. I will be watching and cheering you all on from the sidelines.
:pop

Back
Top Bottom