Summer Project

ok here is a teaser first pic of a mini-quilt, it is almost time to finish this swap!!!

P1040133.JPG

The name of this mini-quilt is sewtime, it is machine quilted, applique and all cotton.
P1040134.JPG

This mini-quilt is un-named machined quilted all cotton,

I didn't make these these are 2 submissions for the mini-quilt challenge/swap. Remember we can not give who made it and you will be allowed to select in order of preference so if you didn't get in on the newest swap you have till Oct.18th to get pictures in to me via my private e-mail. read the first post. This was just to get you to start drooling, I have pictures of more quilts that are just beautiful.

yes that is the smaller bag and this is the one I use all the time right now. Of course it has chickens, lol I quilt the bags, too me they just look more polished but the pattern just has them plain. my tassels didn't come out too good , have to remake them and I lined the bottom inside with vinyl you can't see it but trying to water resistance them in case you sit them in water it won't go into the inside.
P1040154.JPG

taking another bag class on thursday, I just enjoy those classes and the instructor is great. She would do a viral class if you ladies are interested.

Back
Top Bottom