Super Quick and Easy Brownies.

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
Not my recipe, but I made these today and thought I'd share. The boys love them. I used crushed pecans instead of walnuts and it worked out fine. They're gooey and warm... yum...

Easiest Brownies Ever -- Allrecipes.com

(my photo)
Brownies.jpg

* 1 cup butter, softened
* 2 cups brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x11 inch baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract. Mix in the flour, salt and cocoa powder just until moistened. Stir in the walnuts, if using. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is dry and the edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool before cutting into squares.

Last edited:
10-minute Brownies...for those of us who have NO self control!

2 eggs
1 C sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla

Beat together above ingredients

1/2 C margarine or butter...melt and add to above

3/4 C flour
1/2 C unsweetened cocoa

Mix in at low speed

Pour into lightly greased 8 x 8 glass baking dish

Microwave on high for 6-7 minutes

Cool before cutting

(in a chocolate crisis I have been known to cool these babies in the freezer for a few minutes so that they can be cut cleanly...or you can just take them right out of the microwave, grab a spoon, and have the whole dish for yourself!)

Quote:
Oh I made homemade country white bread and cookies today too... baking to keep the house warm and man, we're all stuffed. LOL

That's just great...now my tummy is growling and I feel a strong urge to raid the fridge!!

Quote:
Oh I made homemade country white bread and cookies today too... baking to keep the house warm and man, we're all stuffed. LOL

That's just great...now my tummy is growling and I feel a strong urge to raid the fridge!!

HIDE THE COOKIES!
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom