~ Survive With The Canadian Wolves ~ Wolf Roleplay

Butterscotch had ignored Echo. "Raven, Drifter, and the rest of ya'll, I'm telling you for the last time! Let's go back to Lunar. She's probably getting worried."

Raven was slightly irritated with Butterscotch and snapped," We will on my command. I will not take orders or be told what we should do by a subordinate wolf."
Onyx came up and said,"You won't, but you'll be taking orders frm me because I'm an alpha."

Raven was slightly irritated with Butterscotch and snapped," We will on my command. I will not take orders or be told what we should do by a subordinate wolf."
Onyx came up and said,"You won't, but you'll be taking orders frm me because I'm an alpha."
Butterscotch nodded. "I'm sorry. I'm just..."

Raven wasn't listening. She didn't trust this "Onyx" and was half tempted to attack him but decided it would be better not to. Onyx said,"Blizzard pack! We leave now!" Then he headed north.
Butterscotch barked playfully and headed north.
Lunar waited for them at her den.

(Hey everyone. I haven't been on this thread in a while and I have 820 pages to catch up on and don't really feel like doing it. Can someone give me a little information about what is going on. Thanks!)

Butterscotch barked playfully and headed north.
Lunar waited for them at her den.
Echo bristled. What right did they have to take over blizzard pack? She went back into the den and gently picked up Thunder and put him back with the other pups. She then went out side to think. Think of how to take back blizzard pack!

Drifter looked at Raven,as if to say,what do we do now?

Echo bristled. What right did they have to take over blizzard pack? She went back into the den and gently picked up Thunder and put him back with the other pups. She then went out side to think. Think of how to take back blizzard pack!

Drifter looked at Raven,as if to say,what do we do now?

Raven seemed to have read him and said,"I guess we keep going forward for now."

Back
Top Bottom