~ Survive With The Canadian Wolves ~ Wolf Roleplay

Drifter looked at the ground. "I'm so confused! I don't know who is in charge."

Raven sighed, "I know. I don't either, but I'm almost temptednto leave this pack."

Delilah winned. She was shaking in her little pup paws. When she saw the fight, her eyes went big... but it was done now. Her belly grumbled. "Drifter, I'm hungry." Delilah stated.

Raven heard Delilah. She almost looked to young to have meat yet but said to her,"I can catch you a rabbit. It might help."

Delilah winned. She was shaking in her little pup paws. When she saw the fight, her eyes went big... but it was done now. Her belly grumbled. "Drifter, I'm hungry." Delilah stated.
Drifter licked the pup. "Me too." he said.

Raven sighed, "I know. I don't either, but I'm almost temptednto leave this pack."
Raven heard Delilah. She almost looked to young to have meat yet but said to her,"I can catch you a rabbit. It might help."

"yes ma'am!" Delilah was her perky self again. She hopped onto Drifter's back and howled with happines.

Raven trotted off and sniffed the air. She wanted to bring as much prey back as possible. She stopped when she spotted a doe and a newborn fawn. She crept towards them.

Raven trotted off and sniffed the air. She wanted to bring as much prey back as possible. She stopped when she spotted a doe and a newborn fawn. She crept towards them.
Drifter,who had been creeping beside Raven touched her shoulder. "It's new life,let's not take it."

Storm growled at the other other wolves. He gental walked up to Echos side and touched her shoulder.
Echo licked him and went inside the cave to her pups. She licked little Thunder and his sisters,thinking of how she could take back blizzard pack.

Drifter,who had been creeping beside Raven touched her shoulder. "It's new life,let's not take it."

Echo licked him and went inside the cave to her pups. She licked little Thunder and his sisters,thinking of how she could take back blizzard pack.

Raven looked at him like he was crazy but sighed,"Fine. Where's Delilah? "

Back
Top Bottom