Surviving Minnesota!

i am having the hardest time with the thread today. i keep seeing you guys reply to posts i never say in the first place.... im struggling. like thinking through a fog today

ON the bright side. @duluthralphie look what one of your transplant hens gave me today!

That's great and was rare in them. I used a Black EE to bring in the pea comb into the BA's. I thought I had gotten rid of all the green eggs. I guess not. It is kind of cool to have a BA looking bird that lays green eggs though.

I hope you aren't too disappointed. I know I said they were brown egg layers. Now I am a liar.....sorry..

That's  great and was rare in them.  I used a Black EE to bring in the pea comb into the BA's. I thought I had gotten rid of all the green eggs. I guess not.  It is kind of cool to have a BA looking bird that lays green eggs though. 

I hope you aren't too disappointed. I know I said  they were brown egg layers. Now I am a liar.....sorry..

Disappointed?!? No way!! We got a kick out of it!! How fun!

I saw ed on here trying to keep up on news I suppose. Enjoy the coconut and banana trees Ed.

Tonight was the holiday band concert. Kids are in senior high band section now. They sound great. Lol. No more squeaky horns.
Back home in my warm bed. Good night all.

I never said it was Ed. It could be anyone with the initial EJB on here.....
lau.gif
You know anyone that finds Minnesota too tough for them in the winter....
gig.gif

This is why I love my school and the kids who come to our games

The boy on the right has down syndrome, his name is Shawn.

Today when the girl he has his arm around, Ashley she doesn't go to our school but comes to all of our games since she's friends with a bunch of us, walked into the gym he ran over and hugged her. He then put his arm around her and walked her to the bleachers where he had her sit down beside him. As the game progressed and more kids showed up my friend Logan said that him and I should move up so I literally wouldn't be sitting on his lap as it was getting super squished, so we sat farther up. Looked over and saw that! So cute!!! At one point the boy on the left, who is extremely close to Ashley jokingly put his arm around her also. Shawn slapped it away
1f602.png

It makes my heart melt!
2764.png

Last edited:
Morning all :)

It is nice to have this warmer weather. It's windy though.
My flockers are out in the covered run but I won't usually open the door of the run because they don't like the snow very much. If they do go out they might get into deep snow and stand there until I come to the recue.

Morning all :)

It is nice to have this warmer weather. It's windy though.
My flockers are out in the covered run but I won't usually open the door of the run because they don't like the snow very much. If they do go out they might get into deep snow and stand there until I come to the recue.

The 3 you got from me are smart enough to find their way home, Make them the class monitors/leaders today.

Morning . Warmer today . Hey has anyone tried these treadle type chicken feeders . I see Northern Tool has one for about $40. Wooden but better price than the steel Grandpa's brand at $100. + I bet I could weld up a copy or make a wooden one out of hedge , locust or mulberry . Durability is what I am after .

Back
Top Bottom