Surviving Minnesota!

Morning. Holm she reminds me so much of my first Jersey!

If Ralphie ends up not showing at Hutch, I hope he at least attends. I would love to meet him

I am back!!
I had to go to Togo. The Saquatches were behind on their rent.

It was so great to be up there. I caught my legal limit of Sunnies almost everyday and ate the same. (well, our family did).

We had both kids and all the grandkids there for 5 days. The Sunnies were huge. Most were an inch or better of width across the back.

Northern and Walleyes were in short supply. Lots of raspberries but I did not pick one, the deer flies were not in short supply.

I have to test birds this morning then it is back to the campaign.
Sorry, I have not been here much. Life is way too busy this year.

Hi Guys! I'm back after a winter hiatus....we get our 15 hens this week and I am elbow deep in chicken raising right now. I thought of my experts over here for some questions I have....here's my first of many.....
-I am trying to find organic soy-free AND corn-free feed (starter right now). I know some may not agree with going this route but I have read an incredible amount about this and that's what we've decided to feed them. SO, looking for a recommendation on where I might find this locally? I have been able to find soy free but am having a hard time finding corn free except for online (Scratch and Peck is the one I may end up going with).

Hi Guys! I'm back after a winter hiatus....we get our 15 hens this week and I am elbow deep in chicken raising right now. I thought of my experts over here for some questions I have....here's my first of many.....
-I am trying to find organic soy-free AND corn-free feed (starter right now). I know some may not agree with going this route but I have read an incredible amount about this and that's what we've decided to feed them. SO, looking for a recommendation on where I might find this locally? I have been able to find soy free but am having a hard time finding corn free except for online (Scratch and Peck is the one I may end up going with).

No corn or soy? What on earth is in it?

DSCN0814.JPG
First tomatoes . Small but tomatoes anyway . F2 from better boy . Just to see what I would get . Tried to send to BC on my new phone but I think it did not send pic .

Back
Top Bottom