Surviving Minnesota!

Good Morning Minnesota (and beyond) We have a soaking drizzle going on out there.
7 birds up the hill this morning-broody decided to join....:gig:lau Oh Lordy.
Life of a scattered chicken lady.

DH and I were gifted Viking Tickets for Sunday's game. We will head down Saturday with two friends and check out the New stadium for the first time. Any suggestions? From those that have been there before?

Its getting to be fall here
Screenshot_20180921-072259.jpg

So was perusing craigs list hoping for some low price birdies... found a woman giving away 9 hens and 2 roos. When I asked to see them to make sure they weren't bantam they were "gone" :he serves me right I guess. In other news I lost 4 to predators so I'm down to 9 dotty the sussex thought she was smart and got out. Boom neighbor dog... the others I am guessing masked bandit from the scat I found. If i was driving the truck the night he crossed the road i woulda sped up and swerved a bit to hit him. Sadly good ol truck is needing a new starter I figure I'm still doing good for having a 04 Ford with 250k miles on it.

It seems as though you are preparing to get into the commercial egg sales business Layers ?
We got a little over an inch of rain here yesterday and last night. There was strong E wind off Lake Superior yesterday which made things very chilly. It has calmed down some today, but we are definitely not in the Mn. Banana Belt.
Words of wisdom according to Ralphie have been in short supply as of late, but according to Judy that has always been the case ?
Time to get out there and prepare for the "Gales of November".

Back
Top Bottom