Surviving Minnesota!

I am waiting for the ice to go out so I can grab some crappies on the north side of the lakes...

Also I have realized why Chickens are better than spouses even....

I have a bunch of chickens hanging out under the lilacs in the back yard, like they do all summer. I was eating an apple and instead of throwing the core into the garbage I threw it towards the chickens. They were so happy and came running to get it. They even scuffled over it. They loved me for it.

Let me assure you if the WW was hanging out in the backyard and I threw an apple core at her she would not be happy and I would hear complaints for weeks....

Chickens win over spouses!

I am waiting for the ice to go out so I can grab some crappies on the north side of the lakes...

I have a bunch of chickens hanging out under the lilacs in the back yard, like they do all summer. I was eating an apple and instead of throwing the core into the garbage I threw it towards the chickens. They were so happy and came running to get it. They even scuffled over it. They loved me for it.

Let me assure you if the WW was hanging out in the backyard and I threw an apple core at her she would not be happy and I would hear complaints for weeks....

:lau:lau:gig

I'm going to tell you something my Dad told me about chickens.

"Chickens have a brain the size of a pea."

Hey there, N. Dakotan here!

I've been on this site for awhile now but finally decided to give up on the ND thread and jump into this one.

We have a flock full of brahmas but are going to start transitioning to Columbian Wyandottes and Buff Orpingtons. We have eggs in the incubator and in the mail, hoping for a good hatch with both.

We also have 4 turkeys (2 royal palms, a blue slate, and a bourbon red), a llama, and two horses.

:frow

Hey there, N. Dakotan here!

I've been on this site for awhile now but finally decided to give up on the ND thread and jump into this one.

We have a flock full of brahmas but are going to start transitioning to Columbian Wyandottes and Buff Orpingtons. We have eggs in the incubator and in the mail, hoping for a good hatch with both.

We also have 4 turkeys (2 royal palms, a blue slate, and a bourbon red), a llama, and two horses.

:frow
Hello!!
I gave up on the north Dakota thread too. Good people here and it's active. Welcome!
- Jenn

Back
Top Bottom