Surviving Minnesota!

At least the snow we got Saturday is already gone. They weren't wrong, we did get about 4 inches of very fluffy snow, but it lasted less than 24 hours for the most part. All I want is some sun and actual nice spring weather, is that too much to ask for? No it's just rain here for like the next 10 days they say and no higher than 68 I think I saw. I'm ready for it to be HOT. No one else agrees with me, but I love it hehe!

At least the snow we got Saturday is already gone. They weren't wrong, we did get about 4 inches of very fluffy snow, but it lasted less than 24 hours for the most part. All I want is some sun and actual nice spring weather, is that too much to ask for? No it's just rain here for like the next 10 days they say and no higher than 68 I think I saw. I'm ready for it to be HOT. No one else agrees with me, but I love it hehe!

There goes the morel season.. I saw on the morel map someone got some near you.

Here are my sisters four chicks
20190429_200850.jpg
Hazlenut the Gold Laced Wyandotte

20190429_200759.jpg
Donut the Buff Orpington

20190429_200828.jpg
Peanut the crossbred accidental chick

20190429_200953.jpg

Coconut the Easter Egger

Cold now, rain all afternoon...

I am afraid I must report 2 slaves missing.. IH and AM failed to show with their byom...

I have clean two pens by myself.. I wonder why they failed to appear. The last pen was extremely stinky.

I planned to get two done today. But my plans were changed for me. Without my input.

I will be lucky to get the eggs into the hatcher today.

Back
Top Bottom