Surviving Minnesota!

Minnesotans beware!!

Once again the cats I bought from the crooked cat salesman are defective.

The Orange cat has ran away, when I was guaranteed he would stay here and kill rodents.

The gray cat appears to be ready to break into pieces again. In addition, I was promised this cat was not tame and did not like people. I have done nothing to encourage this cat to be friendly. I treat it no better than I would a dux.

In the following photo you can see the cat rubbing against my legs in a display of affection. You can also see a large mid section, a sure sign of cat splittage.

As of this date the cat salesman has not made this right with me. The least he could do is clean my pens while begging forgiveness.

Beware of his cats in the future...
2C1DCA33-248B-4FD1-9528-3328044E0F9A.jpeg
1D6412E0-7D81-4492-9436-1C4B1FBA14C3.jpeg
8AE82214-732B-40A3-8B8D-4D35D4F027EA.jpeg

Minnesotans beware!!

The Orange cat has ran away, when I was guaranteed he would stay here and kill rodents.

The gray cat appears to be ready to break into pieces again. In addition, I was promised this cat was not tame and did not like people. I have done nothing to encourage this cat to be friendly. I treat it no better than I would a dux.

In the following photo you can see the cat rubbing against my legs in a display of affection. You can also see a large mid section, a sure sign of cat splittage.

As of this date the cat salesman has not made this right with me. The least he could do is clean my pens while begging forgiveness.

Beware of his cats in the future...View attachment 1758289View attachment 1758291View attachment 1758293
more rodent killers on the way :wee

I would rather have her rubbing your leg than trying to remove said leg :lau

Minnesotans beware!!

Beware of his cats in the future...View attachment 1758289View attachment 1758291View attachment 1758293
We will need pics of the pieces (ONLY for proof - not a cuteness fix)

Back
Top Bottom