Surviving Minnesota!

When I told of our exploits going near the “Land God forgot”, I forgot to tell you the best part of the trip...

After leaving the Holm Pigeon Emporium, @MNChickMom and I stopped to grab a liquid refreshment...

Here it comes... I was carded and she was not!!!!!

I knew I was aging well...

If I am aging that terribly.....I will be the one offering free coop cleaning classes. And I may even offer proper dispatching and chilling of bird classes. Bring your own knives and ice!

P.S. the products I purchased had a 3 atom content......what type of atom content did your products contain?

When I told of our exploits going near the “Land God forgot”, I forgot to tell you the best part of the trip...

After leaving the Holm Pigeon Emporium, @MNChickMom and I stopped to grab a liquid refreshment...

Here it comes... I was carded and she was not!!!!!

I knew I was aging well...
Carded for what, the senior discount?

I crack myself up sometimes...

If I am aging that terribly.....I will be the one offering free coop cleaning classes. And I may even offer proper dispatching and chilling of bird classes. Bring your own knives and ice!

P.S. the products I purchased had a 3 atom content......what type of atom content did your products contain?

I purchased the same 3 atom product you did and in addition I made an investment to add to my retirement portfolio..

I am not sure if I am of an age whereby I am allowed to handle sharp objects..

I thought you were done with that deed for a while?

Carded for what, the senior discount?

I crack myself up sometimes...

There is a name for people like you, however, I dasn’t use it here in front of minors and respectable women for fear of being temporarily placed in a small space for an specified amount of time...or losing certain privileges....

There is a name for people like you, however, I dasn’t use it here in front of minors and respectable women for fear of being temporarily placed in a small space for an specified amount of time...or losing certain privileges....
Angelic? Perfect? Inculpable?

Back
Top Bottom