Surviving Minnesota!

That grain mill looks like one for grinding flour and corn meal for humans in small batches . It can probably be set coarse for cracked corn .

The " belt" driven area looks funny. I am not sure what it is. I have never seen a grinder like that, but we grew up with old hammermills for grinding feed here.

What do you think it looks like?

BTW .. Judy is NOT right.

Junk
hide.gif
maybe it's just a bad picture...

Although I've seen my husband bring crap home (looks like crap to me) but he cleans it up etc. and makes money from it, so I really know nothing... ignore me.

Junk
hide.gif
maybe it's just a bad picture...

Although I've seen my husband bring crap home (looks like crap to me) but he cleans it up etc. and makes money from it, so I really know nothing... ignore me.

That sounds like something Judy would call the stuff I bring home. She claims I have a couple sheds full of junk. I think it is all valuable things.

Those are cool Jerry!

How do you get the hull off the grain? Does it break up and separate when it is ground?

With one of them, Judy could raise grains and grind them, bake bread and make all our food! We would not have to buy anything. I could hunt and fish we could live a true subsistence lifestyle...

Back
Top Bottom