Surviving Minnesota!

we are trying to come up with a logo for our farm to use on our cartons and to make a sign for our farmers market booth and this is my first draft. I am not a graphic designer, but i can fiddle in MSPaint haha

I am still looking for just the right font for the name of our farm to add to it. what do you guys think??

You might want another logo . I read that as cock hound .

You might want another logo . I read that as cock hound .

1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f605.png
1f605.png
1f605.png
1f605.png
OH MY GOSH! YOU R TO FUNNY!!!
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
I never thought that....
1f602.png

Lol

Our farm is called 'Whistling Dixie Farms' and is named after our Black and Tan coonhound Dixie.
I'm not sure why we ever went with a plural on 'farms' but it is too late now
smile.png
it rolls off the tongue better I suppose.

Okay now I'm following you ...now that I know the name of your dog.

The sun has just broke through and the air looks warm out there. Not a cold sunny day look...definitely a warmer sunny day look. I like your forcast for Saturday Kloppers. you're hired!

Good Luck on the cow Holm...

I Just candled Sundays hatch. I think I have 24 going into the hatcher, I only had a few bad clear eggs!

I also candled the Mar 2nd hatch. It is a smaller hatch but looks good. All three of the Speckled Sussex eggs are veined and look good.

None of the toad eggs are good. I need to do something there. Not sure what.

How many hens do you think Ed could handle. Only 2 of the Cx/toads are laying eggs. Will he try to breed the ones not laying? Would he only do the ones laying if I put the PCs with the CX's?

Bert could end up being a lonely pet if things do not change.

I do not think it is iron BC. I have lots of iron in Togo and look how normal I am..

Back
Top Bottom