Surviving Minnesota!

That is fine Ivie!! I am not in super good production of eggs yet. It is a little early anyways!!

I like it, but I have the advantage of having seen it as I drove by.. It is a tad different than I thought.

I like it, but I have the advantage of having seen it as I drove by.. It is a tad different than I thought.

Even in these pics it is not finished. There is a board to be attached to the sides after the plastic comes down in the spring support the hardware wire even more. I am confident in removing the two pitched roofs (one the coop; one the run) and taking down that coop inside. I put them up so I understand them coming down. I am just not so wonderful confident of adding the support for the coop to be under that shed roof on the front. Kind of kicking it around in my mind and have some good ideas. It will happen. Then I want to fence this area so they can come out of the run and still be safe and not poop on the sidewalks and patio.

Took the dogs for a walk today. I walk through our next door neighbors back yard (with their permission) and thought this was such a peaceful picture with the canoe. Then I snapped a picture of our back yard. There is not alot of room for chickens here. That is the Elk River and the Eagles love to hunt on it. Better than Stillwater to relax on that patio and drink beer or Mikes. Yes, that is usually where we are during the nice weather.

Posting pictures is easy! I download the pictures from my phone or camera onto my computer and make sure they have a name I can remember. Above where you write a post is a little icon that is a square with a dot in the left hand corner and two triangles on the bottom--like a picture of a window with a sun and mountains. If you hover your mouse over it it reads"Insert Image." Click that and you can choose to insert a picture from your computer or one you posted already. Then you pick "size"--My boy with Sweet Pea is "medium."

Back
Top Bottom