Surviving Minnesota!

I have been busy and can no longer keep up with this thread, but I do miss it and a lot you.

I did read that Ralphie didn't spend much time with his chickens. Just his turkeys. Aren't you the one that coined the term "chicken tv time?"
idunno.gif

I have been busy and can no longer keep up with this thread, but I do miss it and a lot you.

I did read that Ralphie didn't spend much time with his chickens. Just his turkeys. Aren't you the one that coined the term "chicken tv time?"
idunno.gif

I spend time with both.

I actually would pick my turkeys over my chickens if I could only have one.

I doubt I coined it, but I do call our sitting in a lawn chair sipping a Mike's watching the bids "Chicken TV time...

My Turkeys spend more time with me than the chickens do. Almost everywhere I go outside the turkeys follow me. The Chickens kind of stay put up by the house.

Hopefully things will get less busy for you in the future.

Last edited:
So what is new ? Hmm this site has a long running script again . Only site I get that on .

When I bought the "golden Feather" I was allowed to change some options and the long running scripts stopped. Now the site is extremely fast..

I am up to 3 babies. 2 boys and one could be a girl, waiting for her to dry off and puff out so I can see the chipmunk stripes.

Back
Top Bottom