Swap Forming For Southwest Florida April 3rd in North Port,Florida

Will you be selling quail eggs for eating, too? We don't want to raise any but we do want to try them to see how yummy they are -- also, will you be able to offer any dressed out quail? I can bring a cooler with ice if you'll be able to have some for me. I have some recipes I want to try that use quail.

All my eggs will be fresh so you can eat or incubate them. The prices will be cheap enough so you can resell them later too. I have no grown quail to sell right now thanks to a ratcoon that got in my pen and wiped out an entire flock and a couple dozen eggs. Fortunately I had several hens and one rooster in the house so I am still in business. It is going to take a long time to replace all my Texas A&Ms though.

Quote:
sorry about the loss
We are going through that right now.Something was coming in the yard and snatching them up. , a few feathers around thats it. The girlsd have been locked up all week.I'm scared to let them out!

Not 100% sure if Im gonna be able to make it till the weekend, But I wanted to know if anyone will be interested in what I have to offer - (More of a reason to get my brother to give me a ride down there!)

friend ordered a assortment of goslings and doesnt want them all, I dont know the breeds, $15 each I think he has 6-10 of em (If I get down there to pick them up!)

1 Black swedish duck pair - Female started laying a few eggs about a month ago but hasnt lately. $15

3 Black silkie chicks 2 months old $15 all

3 Mutt ducks around 3 months $15 all

3 RIR/Cornish cross chickens $10 All

1 White Muscovy - No idea on gender $8

1 Black Muscovy - No idea on gender $8

White with gray spots and speckled male rabbit 1 year old $10

I also have 3-4 baby Lionhead rabbits, will be 7 weeks old by time of swap, $10 each.

32404_10.jpg

32404_88.jpg

32404_17.jpg

Some possible mutt chicks and ducklings if my hatch goes well also

A partial list

Doug Reeves: Vegetable , Herb , and Flower plants
Trellises and Garden boxes

Stephanie Coss: Sell: chickens, eggs, clothes.
Buy: Chickens, etc.

Annette Stroups: Plants Seeds

Cheryl Harnish: wooden rosesQuilted Purses and book covers
small pewter collectibles
pottery coffee mugs
maybe more

Deb and Vince Bambino: rabbits

Irene Lam: Fresh Local Vegetables and Fruits

Angela Keeler: hand made crafts.

Tony Skulitz, Sr: temporary airbrush tattoos

Vicki Hipp:
Sell Tomatoe Plants, Veggie Plants, Papaya Tree, possibly swamp cabbage fresh, and stewed also corn on cob and perhaps worms.

Ella Wolgast: handspun yarn and handspun knitted items

Sandra Eland:chicks
Barred Rock Pullets
Rhode Island Reds
Amberlinks
Black Stars aka Black Sex Links
Jumbo Cornish X (All Males) Ready in 8 weeks for fresh meat!
Tack

Laurie Ponte: chicks

Kathy Finton glass fused jewelry

Nino's Italian Bakery

Rainstormassortment of goslings , $15 each I think he has 6-10
1 Black swedish duck pair - Female started laying a few eggs about a month ago but hasnt lately. $15

3 Black silkie chicks 2 months old $15 all

3 Mutt ducks around 3 months $15 all

3 RIR/Cornish cross chickens $10 All

1 White Muscovy - No idea on gender $8

1 Black Muscovy - No idea on gender $8

White with gray spots and speckled male rabbit 1 year old $10

I also have 3-4 baby Lionhead rabbits, will be 7 weeks old by time of swap, $10 each.

Barbara May Pigons and cages

Jason Harris Show Quality Modern Game Bantams and Old English Pairs ,Horseshoe Art made by me,Feed Trough,etc Looking to buy some young pygmy goats

Kathy Brown handbags, jewelry, sunglasses

I am awaiting conformation on alot more................

We need chickens
D.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom