Swap Forming For Southwest Florida April 3rd in North Port,Florida

barnie.gif

Waiting on the host to narrow it down she has a son who races motorcycles and they are really into this. He has big races that month and she doesn't want to miss them or the swap...
I'll find out soon!!!
anxiously awaiting...............

Quote:
This swap is on the same day and I know some that want to go to your swap are planning on going to (ThePamperedPullet's) swap and it may affect your's somewhat as they can't go to both on the same date. I was also thinking of going down to visit my sister (spend a night) and possibly go to your swap. This is around a 4+ hr drive one way for me. Check this thread UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events for all of florida's upcoming events.

Last edited:
I won't be able to go as far as Ocala on the 20th, so I can make the North Port swap if there's enough interest too from others. I'll miss seeing Heather (Sillystunt) and others though! I will have at least two 12 week old little roos (a black ADORABLE sizzle and a white frizzle/EE mix, so darn cute and funny! They're brooder mates and really like each other. The black one seems dominant and the white one very respectful of him. They both rush to me for treats and allow handling. The white one will cuddle!! They're both crowing in squeaky harmony. The only reason we're going to let them go (free by the way) is because we dearly love our elderly neighbors and don't want to disturb them. Any takers??
35245_dsc_0065.jpg

35245_dsc_0035.jpg

Quote:
Will, I agree with you... I'm a race fan also. Feb 20th, Fontana!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
Will, I agree with you... I'm a race fan also. DAYTONA!!!

Haha I was talking about the Motorcycle races but I do watch Nascar once and awhile lol.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom