Swap Forming For Southwest Florida April 3rd in North Port,Florida

Coturnix. I have yellow, brown, dark brown and tuxedos. I don't know which egg is which because they are living togather in a big cage. I'll bring some down and price them right if anyone wants them.

Anyone want a pair of Parakeets? Female just laid a egg last week. Male is a bright green and yellow with black spots and female is a light blue/white. Asking $20 for both

Also, Someone has 1 or 2 baby calves. Are we allowed to bring them? if we are I dont know if they male or female and what color, But I think theres 1 of each, their asking $100 for both $50 each or Best offer.

Quote:
I wish you could bring them! How would we display them?

Good question! LOL we do have a cage thats big enough for them, but loading and unloading is the thing. or like my brother said, "got a leash?" LOL

Quote:
No (we're hardly getting any eggs right now) - I'll probably be coming out around 10:00 - too late to set up and sell anyway. But I don't want to miss the chance to meet folks and say hi. Will you still be there with quail eggs even if no one has fertile chicken eggs?

We will be there. We gathered eggs tonight and have 4 dozen quail eggs. We also will bring 4 dozen fresh chicken eggs for eating (non fertile). I will have some quail roosters to sell too.

Back
Top Bottom