Swap Forming For Southwest Florida April 3rd in North Port,Florida

Date change to April 3rd.
It will be the 1st Saturday of each month.
I am going to try a different location. More public view.
I will keep you all posted .I think it will be just as good if not better than last one. Hopefully some of the bycers from central Fl will make it our way. I have lot of planning to do.

Rainstorm, will you be there? Tell your brother you have no choice and he has to bring you - you promised me duck eggs!
lol.png

Doug, the eggs were yummy - I got lazy however, and used pickle juice from a jar. I didn't enjoy the eggs as much as Dale did. Will you bring more eggs? Also, if you're going to have baby quail I might want some to raise to eat (don't tell your wife)!

I got my two frizzles(in my avatar) from the last north port swap. We will def be coming to the next one. Would be cool if someone had some australorps, silkies or cochins. I am looking to expand our flock.

Quote:
oooh i wonder if you were the one that bought the 2 little girls from me? lol could you post a pic of them?

She said they're in her avatar - does that look like them? I remember your birds, they were beautiful!
love.gif

Quote:
oooh i wonder if you were the one that bought the 2 little girls from me? lol could you post a pic of them?

She said they're in her avatar - does that look like them? I remember your birds, they were beautiful!
love.gif

i cant tell the picture is so small it does kinda look like them, id love to see a bigger picture though they were two of the sweetest little girls ive ever hatched lol and thank youu!
smile.png

Quote:
love.gif

i cant tell the picture is so small it does kinda look like them, id love to see a bigger picture though they were two of the sweetest little girls ive ever hatched lol and thank youu!
smile.png

49642_009.jpg

They are SO cute. Best friends. We call them Frizzle(the frizzly one) and Frazzle. Frazzle has taken on the role of the leader. It's funny to see her bossing around the BO and BPR who are getting bigger than her now. lol!

Frizzle just started laying on Sunday. Three eggs so far. Funny though, yesterday when I cracked open the egg it looked very much fertile. lol. Our rooster is only like 7-8 weeks...everyone here said she must have been with a rooster at her last home. I said it was a virgin conception. lol!

We LOVE them.

Quote:
smile.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/49642_009.jpg

They are SO cute. Best friends. We call them Frizzle(the frizzly one) and Frazzle. Frazzle has taken on the role of the leader. It's funny to see her bossing around the BO and BPR who are getting bigger than her now. lol!

Frizzle just started laying on Sunday. Three eggs so far. Funny though, yesterday when I cracked open the egg it looked very much fertile. lol. Our rooster is only like 7-8 weeks...everyone here said she must have been with a rooster at her last home. I said it was a virgin conception. lol!

We LOVE them.

omg yes thats them! ahww im soo glad they have a great home where they are loved! haha lotsa attitude just like her daddy. yupp she was with 3 roosters here so the eggs could still be fertile maybe lol, how big are the eggs? tiny i bet their mom is an oegb and her eggs are soo small!

Back
Top Bottom