Swap Forming For Southwest Florida April 3rd in North Port,Florida

Quote:
Yup! as far as I know we will be there! I was looking forward to bringing a few dozen of pure cayuga eggs and some ducklings and then low and behold! my male DOES NOT know what a female is according to the eggs in my incubator!
he.gif
somad.gif
But I will have mutt eggs as long as whoever keeps laying, been getting 1 a day out of that pen, so it would only be around a dozen unless someone decides to pitch in and help her pay rent LOL, Muscovys are going bye bye this weekend to a new home so I hope it isnt them laying (for being illegal)
hmm.png

My Cayugas are the ones who laying the best right now and since the male doesnt know what hes doing I can stick one or two of my other males in their pen and hopefully get some fertile eggs, Will probly be Cayuga/Welsh harlequin Cayuga/Crested Pekin or Cayuga/Crested magpie.

Last edited:
Quote:
Yup! as far as I know we will be there! I was looking forward to bringing a few dozen of pure cayuga eggs and some ducklings and then low and behold! my male DOES NOT know what a female is according to the eggs in my incubator!
he.gif
somad.gif
But I will have mutt eggs as long as whoever keeps laying, been getting 1 a day out of that pen, so it would only be around a dozen unless someone decides to pitch in and help her pay rent LOL, Muscovys are going bye bye this weekend to a new home so I hope it isnt them laying (for being illegal)
hmm.png

My Cayugas are the ones who laying the best right now and since the male doesnt know what hes doing I can stick one or two of my other males in their pen and hopefully get some fertile eggs, Will probly be Cayuga/Welsh harlequin Cayuga/Crested Pekin or Cayuga/Crested magpie.

That sounds good! No Muscovys, please... any other combination is perfect!

Quote:
he.gif
somad.gif
hmm.png

That sounds good! No Muscovys, please... any other combination is perfect!

Ok, I put the males in the pen, Will wait a few days then check fertility again

Is anyone interested in baby quail? If so I'll have to fire up the incubastor soon.I just had a beautiful hatch of Tuxedos and light brown chicks but they will be full grown by April 3rd.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom