SWEDISH Duck Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
Me too! Do they look like black swedish ducks so far? If they are to young to tell or not good enough photos I will be on this thread as they grow up so we will find out the breed sooner or later :p

Me too! Do they look like black swedish ducks so far? If they are to young to tell or not good enough photos I will be on this thread as they grow up so we will find out the breed sooner or later
tongue.png

Looks like a good possibility, but better pics would help!

Here is one of them! They all look exactly alike.So they appear to be either black Swedish or Cayuga ducklings they don't seem to have enough white to be Swedish what do you guys think?

Looks alot like my black Swedes. I need to take some new pics, will try tomorrow. They are 4 weeks old now.

Looks alot like my black Swedes. I need to take some new pics, will try tomorrow. They are 4 weeks old now.

Alright thanks! I'd love to see pics of yours :D I guess I'm just going to have to wait till they feather out then because people on the Cayuga duck thread say they are very similar to there's to! Lol!

This is from yesterday - 4 weeks old: My roos were checking them out for the first time.
I ended up with almost completely black, to almost completely white, with 2 medium in between.

And this is the one on the back left above, at a day or 2 old. Its the one I thought looked most like yours.

Alright thanks! I'd love to see pics of yours
big_smile.png
I guess I'm just going to have to wait till they feather out then because people on the Cayuga duck thread say they are very similar to there's to! Lol!

Yes, there is a good possibility of Cayuga too. My sister-in-law has some, and they look very similar as babies!

Back
Top Bottom