Swedish Flower Hen Thread

Congrats, jbarrett! Beautiful birds. :)

Here's photos of 2 of our 4 newly hatch SFH chicks. We're new to the breed and excited to work with them. Surprised at how much faster they're feathering out than the other chicks, even the NHs. And they're definitely the most curious of the bunch. Love 'em already!

Beautiful!
love.gif

Alright guys sorry Im a day late but here is pictures of the 2 pairs I took over to the show! I had a pair of crested and a pair of non crested and a whole display dedicated to the Swedish Flower Hen! It really pays off when your 4H leaders wife is in charge of the poultry set up and displays! I had the biggest and best looking display! But any way I took totaly different colors over to show the diversity in color! HERE THEY ARE!

Pair 1 crested

Pair 2 non crested
Fabulous Job!

My ribbon got mixed up darn! This is the best in class ribbon I got in my horticulture project! BUT I did get best in show poultry! They look exactly the same but different wording! Thanks again guys I appreciate the support and glad I got these birds to show!
Cool! Great job! Really like your white crested guy! Congrats on the horticulture ribbon, too.

Our jbarrett is master of both fauna and flora!
thumbsup.gif

Congrats, jbarrett! Beautiful birds. :)

Here's photos of 2 of our 4 newly hatch SFH chicks. We're new to the breed and excited to work with them. Surprised at how much faster they're feathering out than the other chicks, even the NHs. And they're definitely the most curious of the bunch. Love 'em already!

Lovely!

Well, the lone egg that survived of the 3 I set a month ago, almost, did not hatch. Appears to have died around day 18. Just like my incubated ones. I am anxiously awaiting to see what happens with the next bunch. Fingers crossed.

jbarrett,

That's Fantastic
thumbsup.gif
!! You are to be commended for your enthusiasm regarding SFH that we all love so much. Good JOB!! Keep up the good work! Great photos, too and beautiful pairs of SFH.
Alright guys sorry Im a day late but here is pictures of the 2 pairs I took over to the show! I had a pair of crested and a pair of non crested and a whole display dedicated to the Swedish Flower Hen! It really pays off when your 4H leaders wife is in charge of the poultry set up and displays! I had the biggest and best looking display! But any way I took totaly different colors over to show the diversity in color! HERE THEY ARE!

Pair 1 crested

Pair 2 non crested

Back
Top Bottom