Swedish Flower Hen Thread

very-sad-smiley-emoticon.gif

Leigh, I almost started crying right here in class.
I am so sorry to hear about your Gunnar, I know you love him as much as I love my Bazinga.
I'm sure you are getting some wonderful offers, so you'll have some tough decisions, and not to make it any more difficult, but I would like to offer Orion, Bazingas son. Yes, I was saving him for Gunnars daughters, but I have a 'young man' of mine that is growing up with those girls and has already proven himself to be just as protective as his dad and older brother.
Just say the word.

Oh my goodness! What an amazing offer!
ep.gif

If you can part with him, I may take you up on this. Do you have any pictures of him?

My flock free ranges all day and I hate having them out there without a rooster to watch for danger. The income from the sales of hatching eggs also made the difference in paying our bills on some months. *sigh*

Everything is on hold until I get the word that my flock hasn't been exposed to some dread disease (it's been a closed flock aside from hatching eggs, chicks that haven't been out of a brooder and chicks that have been at ki4got's place - and I know and trust her practices) so I rather doubt disease.

I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I hear anything. And wildhorseannie... I can't thank you enough for your offer!

HI1 I,M IN texas and have been trying to breed sfh for about a year and a half. Money is tight. Bad thing I usually wiind up with roos.I have two hens, both black with the usual spotted coloring. I can use anything, as long as the price is right. Need any roos? Name your coloring and design. Can send picks. I know mine are pure bred which means everything to me. Paul

Leigh,

I am so sorry about your loss of Gunnar. He was a beautiful rooster. Please let us know the reason for his passing. What wonderful folks there are here who have offered to help!

Tony

bummer bulldogma......I wanted some of his babies! Sorry
well, if you want some of his grandbabies, I'll have some by fall. 8)

I've got at LEAST one girl from him, 3 boys, and a couple ??'s

then I've got the 3 from the girl in Alabama. don't remember where hers came from tho. I think greenfire 2nd or 3rd gen. crested roo with a crested and uncrested hen... I posted pics of the girls a couple days ago.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom