Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

Hi all!
I'm now hooked on blueberry iced tea. Try it, it's sooooo good!
Off to the garden once again
263a.png

I got blueberry tea from celestial seasonings. Then, I filled half a mason jar with boiling water and let the teabag infuse for 5-10 minutes. I filled the rest with room temp. water and put it in the fridge till cold. I am really enjoying this tea. In fact, I'm having some as we "speak"
thumbsup.gif

Hello friends! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!
I am enjoying a cup of jasmine tea. It took me very long to find a brand that is mostly jasmine with only a hint of green tea. It has the delicate taste I was looking for.

Here are some of my chickens enjoying their "Thanksgiving dinner"
smile.png

Hey! I was wondering when us tea people would start 'teaing' again.
have not heard from teachick either, I assume she is buried in school.
My son loves your part of the world. I think Florida has lost him as a citizen.

What brand of tea did you find?

lovely lavenders there. Orps?

Last edited:
Hot tea is pretty much my drink of choice. Has been forever. I even had my own biz for a while, bought in bulk and mixed my own blends. I usually drink black tea or chai (when it's cooler), but if i want decaf i ho for African red bush (Rooibos) or African honey bush. I also swear by different herb teas for certain ailments. Good stuuf!

Hi 3goodeggs!

Yep, it's that time of the year when there isn't much we can do outside anymore. The garden is (supposed to be ) all ready for spring.

Glad to know your son likes it here in NY! How's college life treating him?

I have my dog sleeping soundly on my lap, so I'll have to wait till she decides I'm no longer grounded to go to the kitchen and look up the tea brand.
gig.gif

Thanks! This picture is showing my lavender orp. hen in the picture, along with my buff orps, my mystery breed tiny rooster and half of my columbia orp. rooster. The others have been excluded from the dinner table
lol.png

poodle chicks, He loves his Physics professor, but I think the physics is trying him. The calculus cleaned his clock and the rest of his classes are nose above water.
He took the hardest classes first. not one pillow class to fall back on. He likes it though. he enjoys college. I knew he would, he is that kind of person.

When it is time to restock our hens, My husband wants a couple lavender orpingtons, and the Colombian are so pretty.

@turtlebutt , Welcome to BYC and the thread. I would love to learn about different teas. I bought some dandelion the other day for some reason. I might like it better if I mix it with some ginger.
I found that raspberry leaf was more tea flavored than decaf tea, so I drink it when I want tea after five pm.

Back
Top Bottom