Tea Time.... Relax with us and have a cup of hot tea!

@3goodeggs, Transition to college is always tough. The great thing is that he likes whats he's doing. Next semester he'll do much better for sure. Getting up for morning classes in the dead of winter is something else :) Personally, I'd like to be in FL...

The brand is Signature Tea Co. I found it to be quite inexpensive, but very tasty.

I love my lavender hen. She is not only pretty but very nice, too. The Columbia roo is very well put together. Calm and nice with all of us. The only drawback is the crowing. DH isn't happy with that and wants him out. I wish you lived closer. I'd give him for you to start your English Orpington flock.

I'll swing by when we drive up to pick up the boy in the summer!
big_smile.png

poodle chicks, He loves his Physics professor, but I think the physics is trying him. The calculus cleaned his clock and the rest of his classes are nose above water.
He took the hardest classes first. not one pillow class to fall back on. He likes it though. he enjoys college. I knew he would, he is that kind of person.

When it is time to restock our hens, My husband wants a couple lavender orpingtons, and the Colombian are so pretty.

@turtlebutt
, Welcome to BYC and the thread. I would love to learn about different teas. I bought some dandelion the other day for some reason. I might like it better if I mix it with some ginger.
I found that raspberry leaf was more tea flavored than decaf tea, so I drink it when I want tea after five pm.

Hot tea is pretty much my drink of choice. Has been forever. I even had my own biz for a while, bought in bulk and mixed my own blends. I usually drink black tea or chai (when it's cooler), but if i want decaf i ho for African red bush (Rooibos) or African honey bush. I also swear by different herb teas for certain ailments. Good stuuf!

That's amazing you had your own tea business! I want to hear all about the blends you made and the teas you use for ailments.
I'll swing by when we drive up to pick up the boy in the summer! :D
Are you serious? The boy is yours!! Plus you can stay for a bit more and have some barbecue with us before you head home. Does that sound like a plan?

I will keep it in mind. Talking the guys into a three day trip with a crowing rooster might be harder.
big_smile.png

But wouldn't that be a nice visit?
I bet i could talk the hubs into a lavender orp though.

Madison... Tricounty area. Closest post office is in Day.
That is close to the Okeefenokee.
Lots of really really big alligators there. The REALLY big ones. The ones left over from before the ice age sized ones.

Madison looks like a sweet town A little over 3000 people. I might move there myself.

Except it is close to the Okeefenokee and they have really big alligators there.

We would go kayaking up there every year. Dark water so dark they might be right next to you and you'd never know.

Back
Top Bottom